#MiloDjukanovic #TheGovernment #DnevneNovine #TerroristAttempt
President of the Democratic Party of Socialists Milo Djukanovic says that the competent authorities investigating terrorist attempt on the night of October 16 last year are determined to finish the job professionally, for which they have his strong support, no matter to whom the investigation might lead them, daily ‘Dnevne novine’ writes.
“I think this is somehow turning point. I was involved in the attempt to subvert the state in 1998 after my victory in the presidential election against the rival Momir Bulatovic. I will remind you that, at that time, a group of armed Montenegrin citizens already destroyed the front door of the Government building with the aim to enter and kill all of us in the building.
It was prevented in the last minute by police intervention. Of course, among them were leaders of the opposition who, driven by warmongering calls, arrived in front of the building of the president of the country, in front of the government building, with the intention to confront the government officials,” said the leader of DPS in an interview with the TV Niksic.
Asked why opposition now appeared so hostile towards the special state prosecutor Milivoje Katnic and why do they say he was obedient to DPS, Djukanovic said that a few months ago,” the same Katnic was famed by the same opposition while he finished the investigative process related to malversations in Budva, where a number of senior DPS officials were involved in some illegal activities.”
Source: Radio Television Montenegro