Security brings tourists

jpeg

Occupancy in low season and bookings for this summer indicate that this season will be up to 10 per cent better than last year, tourism workers say. The NTO believes that this summer, tourists would choose Montenegro for security reasons.

President of the Montenegrin tourist association Zarko Radulovic already sees that the season will be good and will likely exceed last year’s.

“Availability is standard for the preseason,” Radulovic said, adding that, last Friday his company had booking increase of 54 percent comparing to the same day last year.

“Presented in cash, there are 70 percent more bookings this year,” Radulovic said. “The season will certainly be 10 percent better than last year,” Radulovic said, adding that new markets are opening, including the Chinese.

Source: Radio Television Montenegro