Church of St. Anton, Herceg Novi

Church of St. Anthony is located in the western suburb of the city, the monastery was built by the Spaniards in 1687. During the short reign. The church dates from 1710., A miracle worker and dedicated to Saint Anthony of Padua. The monastery was present appearance in 1790. .

Source: Read more and browse Montenegro travel ads