The house now known as the house Raškovića once priradala family Smekja from Perast. After the liberation from the Turks in Herceg Novi ( 1687. ) Most of the Herceg Novi Riviera came in Peraski possession. There are Perast gentlemen had their land, usually vineyards, olive groves and orchards, with villas by the sea. There are usually families spend two to three months at the time of harvest. Prominent families on their estates had the chapel, which not only serve the needs of the family, but they were used and the surrounding believers. Home owned by the family Baošiæi Smekja had a chapel, for which we have data that it was built in 1735 ., Captain Vicki Smekja with his brothers, in honor of the martyr St.. Vincent and Lawrence. The chapel was at the altar of Carrara marble, which is now in the church of Sv. Anne in Djuric.