It was built in the eighteenth century. In 1810 the French occupying authorities reconstructed this building to establish a permanent theater, one of the first in the country. That could be converted into a theater, the northern façade had to be demolished. This building was severely damaged by an earthquake in 1979., When it was almost completely destroyed the southern facade. Restoration of the facade was done in all the details of the work of academic sculptor and builder of Macedonia. The interior is fully adapted for an exclusive restaurant and entertainment facility .