Church of Sv. Bartholomew, whose height is increased in the eighteenth century, according to tradition, was founded in the sixteenth century. This smaller church with graves in front of them are the older type sarcophagus, surrounds the perimeter wall made of stone. The icons for the iconostasis was made by Joseph Katurić 1890.. The church also contains : the icon of the Virgin with Christ, painting schools Dimitrijevic – Rafailović (perhaps with older iconostasis ), antiminses, books, oil lamps, crosses, vestments .