Church of Sv. John with a fenced yard is an architectural monument whose construction time is not known. It is evident that the church later built porch, later removing the west wall of the church was turned into a single space. The church contains several icons that belonged to the oldest iconostasis, and he did Kalinichenko in 1901. Was. Due to the damage these icons are replaced with new, made in 1998 / 99th year.