The church is an example of eclectic architecture with reminiscences of medieval Byzantine church. The base is in the form of a free summary of the cross. Over the cross section of the arms is a massive dome osmostranog drum. The entrance is flanked by two towers with octagonal boxes for rings. Above the entrance is from the tympanum mosaic representation of the church patron. It was built on the site of the former church adjacent Dominican monastery, Orthodox ceded to use, which was completely destroyed by fire in 1896. All individual monuments within the urban core are an integral part of the architectural ensemble of the old town of Kotor, which has an exceptional architectural, historical, cultural and artistic value, and as such is classified in the first category monument. Therefore, for each building separately proposed formulation that whole part of the protected old town of Kotor and categories .