Church of the Holy Savior is the Toploj. Construction of the church began in 1709., Near the Church of St. George, and construction was completed in 1713.. Its present appearance is obtained in 1864., When it was renovated almost from the ground up. Inside the church are extremely valuable items, which are known to the people of that time gave this church. Above this and the church of Sv. Djordje is a parochial cemetery, a cemetery cells (with plaque ) in which Joseph Tropovic taught Bloggs Njegosa .