Repair works in 1985-86. This, once a residential building, was co-opted into a single unit with the abandoned church of Sts. Spirit in the concert hall of the music school. The church was built in the year 1694. Today’s rješenjem retained two side chapels, a small bell tower on the side Youzhny and decorative relief of high quality at nadvrtniku portal. All individual monuments within the urban core are an integral part of the architectural ensemble of the old town of Kotor, which has an exceptional architectural, historical, cultural and artistic value, and as such is classified in the first category monument .