Was completed in 1804. Was. Distinctive for its architectural concept, relatively large Orthodox church of St.. Trinity. Located in front of the Citadel of Budva group of religious buildings. Striking his strong volume, with a dome in the middle, and the facades of alternate rows of red and white stone and decorative details. Was completed in 1804. Was. Multiple interesting. The fruit is a strange and complex understanding of the architecture and the work of educated engineers and skilled stonemasons and bricklayers. Obviously, the same great Virgin Mary church in the monastery Podostrog, near Budva .