Church of the Assumption ( Holy ) Virgin started 1771st was completed in 1790.. This large church, harmonious proportions, in the area between the north wall of the church and the retaining wall, the length of the church is open vaulted space on the ground floor and one floor above the room. The church has a collection of religious objects : the iconostasis with icons, the work of painters Corfu Tito and his assistant Tripa Dabovića in 1790., books, wooden cross, vestments. These items are artistic monuments, because their values are characteristic of a cultural monument. Here is preserved a valuable collection of silver crosses, oil lamps and two great lights of the stone .