The coating on the peninsula are the remains of the Monastery of St.. Archangel Michael, which marked one of the most important stages in the life of the area – a period of IX – XIV century. At this point, it probably originally a Benedictine monastery, and half of the thirteenth century Saint Sava is the Prevlaka the chair of Zeta bishop. Venetians destroyed the monastery in 1452.. There are still remnants of the monastery, which was 21 m long and 12.5 m wide. Near the church on the east side of the XIX century. a church Sv. Trinity built by the countess Freddie Vlasteleinovic. This is one of the most significant natural and cultural – historical entity.