Kamenarović Palace is located within the group of fraternity house Kamenarović, on the Kamenari in the middle of Goodness. It is assumed that the palaces and homes of the group built in the second half of the seventeenth century. Kamenarovići are one of the most famous maritime fraternity Goodness, that is a period of XVIII -XX century gave 109 sailors, of which 68 captains. Kamenarovići originating from Herzegovina, from the famous family Krasojević, which was mentioned in 1480.. The change of surname in Kamenarović occurred in 1560. Year. The first known reference to Kamenarović Pavo Đurov (1696-1787), founder of the Church of St.. Matthias. Captain Vido Božov Kamenarović (1827-1911) was one of the founders and first president of the Slavonic Library in goodness, and after moving to Venice and President ( Guardian ) Confraternity of St. sailors. George and Tryphon. That this family was one of the most influential in Dobrota testifies complex houses that belonged to them. According to the census of buildings in 1808. Was Kamenarovići possessed 9 buildings, of which the greater part was at the site Kamenari. Kamenarović group, in addition to the palace, there are also villas on the north side and one probably older house with a small vidionicom to the south. Right next to this group is the Church of Sv. Ivana endowment Kamenarović. It was built in the late eighteenth century, to replace an older and smaller church of Sv. Ivana on the hill, but due to unfavorable economic conditions after the fall of the Venetian Republic, was never completed. In front of the main groups is a large dock – Ponta and mandrać, behind the terraced gardens. Palace Kamenarović has four floors, one of which is likely to last beveder upgraded later. There is an appointed central balcony, and open with Baroque features, and the family coat of arms Kamenarović .