Palace Lucic- Kolović – Matikola located along the coast in the west of Perast. It was built in the second half of the eighteenth century, as evidenced by the inscription on the main façade of the year in 1779., And the owners, Nicholas Kolović – Matikola and of the casada November. Palace is relatively small in size ( like Palacin ) It has three floors, well proportioned, with a small fenced yard to the sea. It is specific as to the level of the last floor has vidionice on all four sides. The ground floor has a simple gate, subsequently rebuilt, and on both sides of the windows. Upstairs is a small balcony with a page one window molded lintels. Vidionici Above the inscription on the main facade of the sea there is a coat of arms. The coat of arms is a variant of the coat of arms casada November. Field coat of arms is divided into three parts, the upper part of the right side is a fire burning under a scorching sun, and the left side is a wolf that is rearing up towards the sun .