In Upper LASTVA the small church of St.. Vida, which was first mentioned in Kotor notarial records from 1327. Was. In the church on the right side of the front door there is an oyster for the holy water, and on it in bas-relief carved Byzantine cross. The church is located on the hill, from which has magnificent views of a large part of the bay and the open sea. Structure of its altar is reminiscent of the early Christian buildings from the Byzantine period. Church of Sv. Vision, the story of the people, the very old and was originally the parish church of Upper Lastve .